Today, to mark World Asthma Day, we launch the Digital Health Passport, the one app for all children and young people’s asthma needs.
The Digital Health Passport is a new digital app to help children, young people and carers with their self-management of asthma in south east London. The app helps patient’s track their symptoms, set up medication reminders and air quality alerts as well as provide one single point of access to their asthma action plan. The app also provides learning resources and education to improve knowledge and confidence.
- Access the asthma action plan: access and share your asthma plan with family and friends when you need it.
- Track your symptoms: improve your understanding of trends and take preventative measures before a crisis arises.
- Connect with the community: link to online peer support and other 111 resources to ensure the right support is given at the right time.
- Learn more: access the range of resources and learning from leading organisations like Asthma & Lung UK, and Beat Asthma. Improve your skills, knowledge and confidence to self manage.
- Set medication reminders: improve medication adherence and improve asthma control.
- Review daily air quality alerts: help prevent asthma attacks with daily alerts and trigger avoidance advice.
You can download the Digital Health Passport app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
The Digital Health Passport is a co-created, patient-centred digital self-management programme to empower children and young people with their asthma.
Back to news