Congratulations to the team at the Oxleas Foundation Trust for winning Trust of the Year at the HSJ Awards! Oxleas were commended by the judges for their extremely impressive outcomes and were deemed as a trust that truly demonstrates best practice throughout.
We also wanted to commend King’s College Hospital Trust for being a finalist in this category and others across south east London for their achievements on the night, including:
- South East London ICB and South London Trusts – finalists in the Acute sector innovation of the year category for their Opt-out Blood-borne Virus (BBV) Testing in South London Emergency Departments
- South London and Maudsley Foundation Trusts and Kings College London – finalists in the Mental Health Innovation of the year category for the Early Intervention Eating Disorders (FREED) National Spread Programme
- King’s College Hospital – highly commended in the Racial Equality Award category for their involvement in Justice for Internationally Educated Nurses working in the UK as Unregistered Practitioners and helping them to regain their professional identity
- Oxleas Foundation Trust – finalists in the Staff Wellbeing award category for Your Wellbeing Matters – improving working lives at Oxleas
- King’s College Hospital – finalists in the Towards Net Zero category for their Anaesthetic gas waste reduction project
Back to news