We’re delighted to announce that the Health & Care Jobs Hub website, Hub Online, is now live.
Hub Online offers jobs, training, information and support all in one place to help local people find good work in health and care with a particular focus on those from underrepresented groups. We’ll be working to support partners’ recruitment activities and tackle vacancy rates to help improve local services and support our communities.
The Hub features:
- Step by step guides for job seekers needing extra support to navigate the job application and interview process
- A regularly updated selection of featured jobs if you’re a local health and care employer let us know if you’d like us to spot light your job opportunities (entry level to mid level roles)
- Plus signposting to the range of jobs, training and work experience opportunities being offered by health and care providers across south east London
- Virtual work experience and information on working in health and care with lots more resources planned and coming soon!
- Information about enrolling on our bespoke health and care sector based work programme (SWAP) with local colleges
- Access to a friendly Support Team available at Info@GoodWorkSELondon.co.uk
Do help us promote the Health & Care Jobs Hub by sharing www.GoodWorkSELondon.co.uk through your networks and contacts and with your friends and families too.
For further information, please contact Hub Manager, Bach Luu Kaparia at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to access the Hub
Back to news