Our ambitions are to:
- Create good jobs for local people supporting broader social and economic development.
- Support recruitment and retention of staff by promoting south east London as the best place to work.
Our activities include:
- Ensuring the promotion of south east London is part of a robust recruitment and retention strategy.
- Delivering a south east London marketing strategy with a co-ordinated recruitment campaign.
- Support the ‘Anchor’ agenda by recruiting locally and reporting this.
- Focussed support for smaller providers and voluntary sector.
- Community engagement to understand and address barriers to employment.
- Supporting widening participation.
- Increasing apprenticeships.
- Targeted actions to support our boroughs to ensure a strategic approach committed to levelling up.
Read more below about how we are working with our partner providers across health, care and community, to enable and encourage more local people to join our `one workforce` and help us promote SE London as a great place to live and work.
If you have any further queries, please contact the SEL ICS People Programme Team at: SELICSWorkforce@gstt.nhs.uk