Our ambitions are to:
- Educate, train and develop our people and manage talent.
- To strategically plan education to address future workforce gaps and the requirements of new roles and ways of working.
Our activities include:
- Delivering against a comprehensive, co-designed education strategy.
- Targeted action plans by profession and multidisciplinary teams with a focus on national shortage professions.
- Supporting action on medical education to address known changes to the pipeline and the need to support non-traditional training routes and widening participation.
- Working with educational institutions and others to develop and expand training and placement opportunities.
- Increasing accessibility to shared educational resources to support new priorities and new roles.
If you have any further queries, please contact the SE London ICS People Programme Team at: SELICSWorkforce@gstt.nhs.uk