Our ambitions are to:
- Leading workforce transformation and new ways of working.
- To embed innovation throughout our system workforce plans and work with Partners to deliver dynamic services and create future focused employment opportunities.
Our activities include:
- Piloting the use of new roles and new ways of working with a focus on utilising community-based roles.
- Support hybrid working across health and care.
- Planning for improvements to support prevention and population health.
- Supporting the expansion of digital solutions and AI.
- Supporting system readiness for operational change such as planning for reservists and anticipatory medicine.
- Forming new partnerships and creating new investment opportunities by working with external private sector organisations and charities.
If you have any further queries, please contact the SE London ICS People Programme Team at: SELICSWorkforce@gstt.nhs.uk