Our ambitions are to:
- Ensure that the culture of our workplace is positive, compassionate and inclusive.
- Support staff health and wellbeing and equality, diversity and inclusion. Support retention and create a great working experience for all our staff.
Our activities include:
- An expanded health and well-being and equality, diversity and inclusion offer to our staff, with a focus on supporting accessibility and prevention.
- Keeping our staff safe through violence prevention and safety measures.
- Promoting the spread of health and care values through a social movement and staff networks.
- Engaging and empowering staff to lead change across traditional boundaries.
- Empowering the voice of our people and enhancing the capability of staff networks.
- Embedding a culture of compassionate leadership and inclusive HR.
- Drive an inclusive talent management strategy which improved opportunities.
Read more below about how we are working with our partner providers across health, care and community, to support the health and wellbeing of our staff and promote better equality, diversity and inclusion.
If you have any further queries, please contact the SE London ICS People Programme Team at: SELICSWorkforce@gstt.nhs.uk