Bromley services quickly responded to the London call to action to offer all children aged 1-9 a polio vaccine / booster, after traces of poliovirus were discovered in north London sewage systems.
Guy’s Hospital (SE1)
- Where: Hospital Atrium 1 (via Main Entrance), Great Maze Pond, London, SE1 9RT (Open in Google Maps)
- When: opening days/times vary each week. Please check via the link below.
- Who for: children aged 5-9
- How to book: please visit https://drdoctor-gstt.formstack.com/forms/draft_polio_screening_form
King’s College Hospital (SE5)
- Where: Denmark Hill, London, SE5 9RS (Open in Google Maps)
- Monday 3 October 12.30pm-4.30pm
- Friday 29 September and 7 October 12.30pm-4.30pm
- Sunday 2 October and 9 October 8.30am-11.30am and 12.30pm-4pm
- Who: children aged 5-9
- How: You can book by phone: 0203 299 9405 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
One Bromley Health Hub – The Glades (BR1)